Saturday, August 6, 2011

New post, and mor writing

Finally, another post from yours truly.  One about writing this time.

According to my dshboard, I am writing my 13th post since I started this blog.  Maybe one reason why I haven't written in it.  Or it could be it has been awhile since I have actually tried to write something and had any kind of success!

You be the judge.

I have started on something new.  It is a western and a fantasy.  I came back from watching Cowboys and Aliens and it had my mind returning to a piece I had written and worked on, ever so briefly, months ago.  I have only just now started to work on it, so I am not sure where it will go.  However, I do know that it is time for me to put up or shut up.

This is going to be a piece I am working on and writing about in this blog.  I will hope to share my thoughts with you through it, and I know I will continue, or I will delete this blog.  That is something I feel is a good way for me to keep writing.  I need to write SOMETHING since I got out of grad school.  It is more than time to FINISH something.  Time to kick my ass in high gear and get something done!

Until I post again...may eveil be confused on its way to your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment