Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Long time, no write...

So, been a LONG time since I have written in this blog.  I have been doing much more writing in my rpg blog, but hey, more stuff is going on there then here.

I am currently working on a TV pilot.  A supernatural one that I will share more of when I get more done and there is some movement on the show.

One thing I haven't done in a long time is any kind of fiction writing, which hurts me a little.  I was hoping that even with the script writing, I would still have some time to write something in the fiction vein.  However, I hope that it will change soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sir Lon,

    Thank you for joining the hearth, always nice to have new blood round the fire. Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    Hope you find things of interest on my blog.

    Kind regards

    Mark aka EvilDM

    ReplyDelete