Sunday, April 8, 2012

Learning things...

Well, the light at the end of the pay tunnel never materialized for me.  I thought I had stumbled into something that could work for me, granted it wasn't going to be fiction writing but hey, I have done screenplays in school, I could do this.

Well, I was wrong.

I learned something from it, which is in a way a reason to go through these things.  Yet, it hurt and did a number on some relationships which I won't go into here.

However, I have found recently that I need to be doing something, so I have unearthed an old manuscript of mine and am currently tinkering with it.  I ripped the whole thing down and starting from scratch.

At the moment, it is a sort of gothic/sci-fi/steampunk story.  And, because this is my blog, I thought I would keep a running word count going, so here it is: 6,306.  Not bad for something I started on just a few days ago.  Anyway, I will try and keep updating this blog as much as I can.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment